What am I doing?

Happy Wednesay everyone,

Everyone keeps asking, "where are you going with this?".  "Anywhere I want", I tell them.  See, one of the wonders of being blind, I don't have a schedule. Not yet. I don't have my circadian rhythm in check.  That is why there was not a post for Tuesday.  Along with being blind, I also ave these other wonderful health issues, i.e.: Neuropathy, osteoarthritis of the spine, diverticulitis, an anomaly on the right side of my brain, and the list goes on. I deal with massive crippling headaches 24/7.

I will not be rushed into rash decisions that may or may not affect my ability to become successful at what I am trying to accomplish.  Once "ROWNDKORNERS" website and app are operational, you will all be amazed at where I am going with it. Am I going to tell you, or anyone else for that matter, what it is all about? Not when it is a new concept. If you are not going to teach me, coach me, assist me in reaching goals, then, please stay out of the way.

You can laugh at me, ridicule me,call me names, say I am crazy, whatever you wish.  If you are not helping, then leave me alone.  That's all I ask. I have as much time as the Good Lord will allow me left to go. I will use that time how I see fit.

Enough rambling, just letting you know, If you haven't figured out what it's all about, you soon will.
Stay tuned.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do you do that?

Common sense approach to online marketing.