It's been a while since I posted anything, so I thought I would say me two cents.
I have been trying to figure out why, in this so-called "technological society" of ours, why so much is available as far as gadgets go, why is there so little available for the handicapped, disabled, and elderly. There should not be any reason for any individual to have to suffer simply because he or she can't get to the store of their own accord.
It's that way in my case, though. I have turned my niche towards gaming. Maybe, If I get enough pc gamers together, they can come up with a gadget to assist a blind man with the ability to go to the store on their own. The best thing on the market for a blind person with navigational issues is a cane with the ability to vibrate to tell you which direction you are going. Ha! It's not funny, though.
People with handicaps and disabilities could do so much more on their own if others actually cared about the people, not the profits.
That's my say for now, stay tuned.
I have been trying to figure out why, in this so-called "technological society" of ours, why so much is available as far as gadgets go, why is there so little available for the handicapped, disabled, and elderly. There should not be any reason for any individual to have to suffer simply because he or she can't get to the store of their own accord.
It's that way in my case, though. I have turned my niche towards gaming. Maybe, If I get enough pc gamers together, they can come up with a gadget to assist a blind man with the ability to go to the store on their own. The best thing on the market for a blind person with navigational issues is a cane with the ability to vibrate to tell you which direction you are going. Ha! It's not funny, though.
People with handicaps and disabilities could do so much more on their own if others actually cared about the people, not the profits.
That's my say for now, stay tuned.
Comments
Post a Comment