My Thoughts


My first serious blog:

Hello everyone.  I know I  haven't been completely dedicated to my blog. There are many reasons for that. Time, interests, focus, just to name a few. I will get this page, and idea, launched. Hopefully soon.  I can hear all of you scratching your heads, "What , exactly, is this all about?".  I am trying to start a connection between those who have handicaps, disabilities, social issues, or any reason at all to to reach out to another person for help, ideas, suggestions, etc.

I hear so much violence on the news, in the streets, on the radio ( when I listen to it), and everywhere else and think to myself, "How completely senseless". It would suit ourselves better if we simply learned when each of us don't want to be bothered, and when we want attention.  There is a really fine line between those two.  Society, as a whole, has so many issues, no one could ever possibly list all of them.

I am also trying to set the pages up where anyone can find anything they are looking for as far as aids and supplies for the elderly, handicapped, and disabled.  I also am trying to implement into the sites a way for anyone, disability, or other, to contact whomever they need to get the help they need.  I have been through so many nightmares with the world of medicine, I hope to start a page where others can share their stories of how they were treated at a medical facility, or anywhere else.

Everyone is talking about the bullying going on in our schools. They should take a real long hard look at how our disabled citizens, elderly, people with handicaps are  bullied.  Someone with a disability or handicap should not have to endure other hardships on top of the ones they already have.
I intend to build a unique website that will connect those with handicaps to any solution necessary to make their lives more comfortable. 

Well, that's my spill for now. Stay tuned. You will know more shortly. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do you do that?

Common sense approach to online marketing.