What's new in the world of "walterspaced"? I will be glad when I have finished gathering all of my video equipment. I have not been able to find anyone who wants to carry the camera though. I would like to start filming with my first "prank" at the beginning of the year, except, I am way behind in funds.
I think everyone will enjoy the videos I am going to start posting on youtube. I think they will be funny, entertaining, well, hilarious, most likely. Stay tuned, or, subscribe to keep in touch. I also hope to start my weekly comic strip by then, also. I am trying to stay as economical as possible with my video epuipment, but, I want to make sure and deliver the best quality to viewers.
I am really looking forward to sharing my story with anyone who would be interested in listening to it, through my comic strip and streaming videos of life's misgivings that have happened to me, and show the world that "living blind" can , and usually is, be comical. The world needs a good comedy, and I assure you, my life has been comical enough to make anyone laugh. Stay tuned, the laughter hasn't even started yet.
I intend to use my comical life, and the more serious side of it, to bring attention to the fact that there is no organization within the organizations specified to assist the blind and visually impaired. How the "system" designed to assist those with disabilities is simply a "pacifier" , so to speak. You will get to witness some of the horrors I have had to face since losing my vision; in a comical sense, of course.
I think this will be fun for everyone. So, there's what's knew in the world of "walterspaced". Stay tuned for the comedy.
Walterspaced
I think everyone will enjoy the videos I am going to start posting on youtube. I think they will be funny, entertaining, well, hilarious, most likely. Stay tuned, or, subscribe to keep in touch. I also hope to start my weekly comic strip by then, also. I am trying to stay as economical as possible with my video epuipment, but, I want to make sure and deliver the best quality to viewers.
I am really looking forward to sharing my story with anyone who would be interested in listening to it, through my comic strip and streaming videos of life's misgivings that have happened to me, and show the world that "living blind" can , and usually is, be comical. The world needs a good comedy, and I assure you, my life has been comical enough to make anyone laugh. Stay tuned, the laughter hasn't even started yet.
I intend to use my comical life, and the more serious side of it, to bring attention to the fact that there is no organization within the organizations specified to assist the blind and visually impaired. How the "system" designed to assist those with disabilities is simply a "pacifier" , so to speak. You will get to witness some of the horrors I have had to face since losing my vision; in a comical sense, of course.
I think this will be fun for everyone. So, there's what's knew in the world of "walterspaced". Stay tuned for the comedy.
Walterspaced
Comments
Post a Comment