Well, here we are. Four days before Thanksgiving. What to do. I am trying to set up all of my sites to correspond with one another. Can't very well get subscriptions if I send you to the wrong place, now can I.
I have yet to understand why navigating the internet has to be so difficult. Thanks to teams like Google, JAWS,dragon Naturally Speaking, and, yes, even Cortana, I can browse the internet a little more easily. For the blind, anyway. I have had so many disappointments since losing my eyesight. I can't believe, here we are in the 21st century and no one has come up with an exo-skeletal frame that can walk a blind person with navigational and mobility problems to where they need to go.
Oh, I forgot, we are all more worried about our next Iphone, or the next new car to hit the market, etc, etc. I am always hearing organizations like The Cancer Society and other organizations advertise for donations. Where is the National Federation of the Blind or the American Federation for the blind?
This is why I am doing all of this, on top of many other reasons. Everything designed to assist those in need revolves around someone who does not have a handicap or disability. When they go home at nigh, they're comfortable. Those of us with disabilities, handicaps, disadvantages, what ever you widh to call them, have to wait until tomorrow, or worse, or next week, or next month for our partial comfort that we are waiting on.
I can do all of this on my own, I prefer not to. I am seeking subscribers, followers, anyone interested in a good cause. I am trying to change the "system". Fis it to where it actually works for those who need it. Like anyone else, when I need something, it is usually right then. Not tomorrow, not next week r next month. I am seeking driven people who are interested in knowing how a person with a handicap such as blindness functions, "what makes us tick?", so to speak.
I play the MMORPG game "World of Warcraft". I didn't say very well. All the players on my realm are always asking how I play so well being blind? First, you can do anything you set your mind to. Really. I am trying to set up video equipment to show everyone how I play, or, basically how I do anything. It can, and usually is, be extremely comical.
Well, that's my take for now. If you are interested in helping with my cause, subscribe to my monthly newsletter. It's harmless, takes less than a second, and who knows who else you may be helping.
Have a good day. Please be safe out there.
Walterspaced
I have yet to understand why navigating the internet has to be so difficult. Thanks to teams like Google, JAWS,dragon Naturally Speaking, and, yes, even Cortana, I can browse the internet a little more easily. For the blind, anyway. I have had so many disappointments since losing my eyesight. I can't believe, here we are in the 21st century and no one has come up with an exo-skeletal frame that can walk a blind person with navigational and mobility problems to where they need to go.
Oh, I forgot, we are all more worried about our next Iphone, or the next new car to hit the market, etc, etc. I am always hearing organizations like The Cancer Society and other organizations advertise for donations. Where is the National Federation of the Blind or the American Federation for the blind?
This is why I am doing all of this, on top of many other reasons. Everything designed to assist those in need revolves around someone who does not have a handicap or disability. When they go home at nigh, they're comfortable. Those of us with disabilities, handicaps, disadvantages, what ever you widh to call them, have to wait until tomorrow, or worse, or next week, or next month for our partial comfort that we are waiting on.
I can do all of this on my own, I prefer not to. I am seeking subscribers, followers, anyone interested in a good cause. I am trying to change the "system". Fis it to where it actually works for those who need it. Like anyone else, when I need something, it is usually right then. Not tomorrow, not next week r next month. I am seeking driven people who are interested in knowing how a person with a handicap such as blindness functions, "what makes us tick?", so to speak.
I play the MMORPG game "World of Warcraft". I didn't say very well. All the players on my realm are always asking how I play so well being blind? First, you can do anything you set your mind to. Really. I am trying to set up video equipment to show everyone how I play, or, basically how I do anything. It can, and usually is, be extremely comical.
Well, that's my take for now. If you are interested in helping with my cause, subscribe to my monthly newsletter. It's harmless, takes less than a second, and who knows who else you may be helping.
Have a good day. Please be safe out there.
Walterspaced
Comments
Post a Comment