Lost in Translation
What's up world. Walerspaced wants to know what is going on out there. This blog is my portal to the outside world. Being 55, blind, and with more health problems than the doctors can count, I don't get out much. That is one of many other reasons to pursue this endeavor. After being stuck in the same place for so long, you kind of want to "spread your wings" so to speak. Do I want your pity? Di I need your sympathy? Even though the gesture is muchly appreciated, It will not bring my vision back. What I would like from everyone is their attention.
Over the course of the next year, I am publishing my first e-book. The book will cover; why I am blind, what took my vision ( this will scare you worse than any horror movie you have ever seen), what you can do to prevent, how you can help those who have lost their sight, What you can, and should do, if you are told you are going blind.
Why now? I have sat and stared at "blank space" for as long as I can take it. If I can help one person overcome the tribulations of losing their sight, well, it's all worth it. In the book, I will tell you the very first thing you should do if you know you are losing your sight. I will jam the pages with as much information as I can possibly provide. I am only sorry, that it has taken this long for me to wake up.
I know there are many "organizations' out there that assist the blind and handicapped. There is also so much "dis-organization" that it can be overwhelming. My tribulations are constantly ongoing. These organizations do not have the "detailed" information required to assist anyone in making lucrative decisions that will affect their everyday livelihood. The comics, movies, interviews, statements, etc. will shed light on the some of the mistakes I made almost 25 years ago, These mistakes could have easily been avoided with better understanding and education.
Well, that's all for now. I pray everyone has a safe, happy, and loving Thanksgiving. If you are away from your family this holiday, I'm truly sorry. Family is the most important thing on this planet. Well, that's another blog for another time. Happy Thanksgiving everyone and stay safe.
Walterspaced
Over the course of the next year, I am publishing my first e-book. The book will cover; why I am blind, what took my vision ( this will scare you worse than any horror movie you have ever seen), what you can do to prevent, how you can help those who have lost their sight, What you can, and should do, if you are told you are going blind.
Why now? I have sat and stared at "blank space" for as long as I can take it. If I can help one person overcome the tribulations of losing their sight, well, it's all worth it. In the book, I will tell you the very first thing you should do if you know you are losing your sight. I will jam the pages with as much information as I can possibly provide. I am only sorry, that it has taken this long for me to wake up.
I know there are many "organizations' out there that assist the blind and handicapped. There is also so much "dis-organization" that it can be overwhelming. My tribulations are constantly ongoing. These organizations do not have the "detailed" information required to assist anyone in making lucrative decisions that will affect their everyday livelihood. The comics, movies, interviews, statements, etc. will shed light on the some of the mistakes I made almost 25 years ago, These mistakes could have easily been avoided with better understanding and education.
Well, that's all for now. I pray everyone has a safe, happy, and loving Thanksgiving. If you are away from your family this holiday, I'm truly sorry. Family is the most important thing on this planet. Well, that's another blog for another time. Happy Thanksgiving everyone and stay safe.
Walterspaced
Comments
Post a Comment