I said yesterday I would make it a point to start staying on top of this. My topic today is, everyone is always asking me, "How do you do that?" This is in reference to how I do some of the things I do while I'm blind. I do it the same way anyone else does it. So I can't see. It's really common sense. The only thing I have noticed since losing my vision is that you have to think of every action before you do anything. I don't understand people's philosophy these days. I agree, losing your sight is a horrible event. It doesn't mean life has to be over. For me it is far from over. Here is my dream. One day, no person will lose their life due to tornadoes, high winds, flood, forest fire, or any thing Mother Nature throws out there. If human kind would ever focus their attention on what is really important rather than gadgets,toys, get rich quick schemes, etc;, we could accomplish anything. I beleive if we focus our attention on that, we could come up w...
Comments
Post a Comment