Post Quake Catch Up.
Hey everyone, I'm just writing to let everyone know I'm safe and sound. In case you're wondering what that is all about? I live in Anchorage Alaska, and today we had a major quake. So, I'm letting everyone know, I'm okay.
I haven't made a post in a while because I have been busy working on at least one parody before
Christmas. I don't think I am gonna get there. I am going to try my hardest, though. Well, I'm tired, so I am going to keep this one short. I will have something that will make you laugh and smile before Christmas.
I will also try to post at least once a day to keep others up to date. See everyone soon.
Walterspaced
I haven't made a post in a while because I have been busy working on at least one parody before
Christmas. I don't think I am gonna get there. I am going to try my hardest, though. Well, I'm tired, so I am going to keep this one short. I will have something that will make you laugh and smile before Christmas.
I will also try to post at least once a day to keep others up to date. See everyone soon.
Walterspaced
Comments
Post a Comment