Staying on top.
I know it's been a while since I posted. My deepest apologies, please. I will try and make it a point to start staying on top of this.
You have to understand, just recently going blind does strange things to the human mind. I am nearly finished with my first book. An auto biography of sorts, of my journey to where I am now. I am currently 56 years old, blind, and mostly disabled. I have more strange medical problems than most people have normal medical problems. I lost all of my eyesight four or five years ago, and I am still trying to cope with it.
I have visions of being able to do internet marketing and be successful at it. It's a crazy start. My blog is pretty much going to be a diary of the problems I have faced in the past, and the problems I am currently having. They are both extensive. The purpose of my book is to bring awareness to what caused me to go blind in the first place, the nightmare journey that led me to where I am now, and many more enlightening facts about the medical field that should be brought to the surface.
I hope to have the book finished by May and published soon there after. Enough about the book. I will post each day fro now on, I hope. That's enough for now. Sorry it's so short.
Everyone of you have a very nice and blessed day. Until tomorrow.
You have to understand, just recently going blind does strange things to the human mind. I am nearly finished with my first book. An auto biography of sorts, of my journey to where I am now. I am currently 56 years old, blind, and mostly disabled. I have more strange medical problems than most people have normal medical problems. I lost all of my eyesight four or five years ago, and I am still trying to cope with it.
I have visions of being able to do internet marketing and be successful at it. It's a crazy start. My blog is pretty much going to be a diary of the problems I have faced in the past, and the problems I am currently having. They are both extensive. The purpose of my book is to bring awareness to what caused me to go blind in the first place, the nightmare journey that led me to where I am now, and many more enlightening facts about the medical field that should be brought to the surface.
I hope to have the book finished by May and published soon there after. Enough about the book. I will post each day fro now on, I hope. That's enough for now. Sorry it's so short.
Everyone of you have a very nice and blessed day. Until tomorrow.
Comments
Post a Comment