My view on making money online!! What a joke!!
Hey everyone,
I know I don't post regularly as I should, however, when you are blind and living on Social Security and dealing with "ideocracy", what should take minutes can take days, or even months, to accomplish.
Point in hand, I have signed up for numerous PTC websites to try and supplement my monthly income so I can expand my pantry contents. Where as they may show promise for some, the only thing they have shown me is heartache and disappointment. I have a standing balance with a company called Jobs to Shop of $84.83, I have a pending cash-out with a company called Click Sense of $20.00 since Monday. The money really helps sitting on my screen. The Jobs to Shop policy is a joke. The time it takes to get a cash-out from Click Sense is an even greater joke. The problem with these "jokes" is, they are not funny.
I do not deal with survey's primarily because I am turned down for 99.9 percent of them because I do not do my own shopping, I don''t own or drive a car (go figure, haven't found a state yet that will issue a blind person a drivers license), I don't go to movies or out to eat ( I assure you, I am a messy eater), I don't go "looking" for my own clothes, etc. So, yeah, I get turned down for 99.9 percent of them.
Living on disability, I have no money to invest, my resources are limited to the measly $1,000 month that Social Security awards me, in which, $900 of that is spent on rent. I cannot find employment due to the number of "sighted" individuals looking for employment. I expected, with the advertisements I keep reading about, that making money online was the thing for me.
It very well could be, but, when I cash-out, it is normally because I needed the money "now". Not a week or two, or a month, from now. In today's electronic age, you would presume that most of anything would be a matter of minutes (or possibly hours) not day's or weeks. I have tried other sites such as Neobucks and such to make only pennies per day. Talk about "sweat shops". News Flash people, if I sit behind a keyboard for eight hours a day and listen to all the false advertisement that is spilled across my headphones, I should be handsomely rewarded for doing so.
I say "false advertisement" because people are allowed to say anything to make a "buck". I know, I have pretty much heard it all. So, when the dollar signs flash in your eyes because you read that advertisement with a guarantee that you will make money in the next thirty minutes, and common sense tells you it's someone else's dream. Listen to your common sense.
I know I don't post regularly as I should, however, when you are blind and living on Social Security and dealing with "ideocracy", what should take minutes can take days, or even months, to accomplish.
Point in hand, I have signed up for numerous PTC websites to try and supplement my monthly income so I can expand my pantry contents. Where as they may show promise for some, the only thing they have shown me is heartache and disappointment. I have a standing balance with a company called Jobs to Shop of $84.83, I have a pending cash-out with a company called Click Sense of $20.00 since Monday. The money really helps sitting on my screen. The Jobs to Shop policy is a joke. The time it takes to get a cash-out from Click Sense is an even greater joke. The problem with these "jokes" is, they are not funny.
I do not deal with survey's primarily because I am turned down for 99.9 percent of them because I do not do my own shopping, I don''t own or drive a car (go figure, haven't found a state yet that will issue a blind person a drivers license), I don't go to movies or out to eat ( I assure you, I am a messy eater), I don't go "looking" for my own clothes, etc. So, yeah, I get turned down for 99.9 percent of them.
Living on disability, I have no money to invest, my resources are limited to the measly $1,000 month that Social Security awards me, in which, $900 of that is spent on rent. I cannot find employment due to the number of "sighted" individuals looking for employment. I expected, with the advertisements I keep reading about, that making money online was the thing for me.
It very well could be, but, when I cash-out, it is normally because I needed the money "now". Not a week or two, or a month, from now. In today's electronic age, you would presume that most of anything would be a matter of minutes (or possibly hours) not day's or weeks. I have tried other sites such as Neobucks and such to make only pennies per day. Talk about "sweat shops". News Flash people, if I sit behind a keyboard for eight hours a day and listen to all the false advertisement that is spilled across my headphones, I should be handsomely rewarded for doing so.
I say "false advertisement" because people are allowed to say anything to make a "buck". I know, I have pretty much heard it all. So, when the dollar signs flash in your eyes because you read that advertisement with a guarantee that you will make money in the next thirty minutes, and common sense tells you it's someone else's dream. Listen to your common sense.
Comments
Post a Comment