The real reason for this blog!
Hey everyone, I know, "what took you so long?". Life, in general. When you are blind and drawing disability, every doctor wants to see you. Especially when your charts are filled with the diagnosis mine are filled with. Well, life goes on. Sorry for the long delay. Now, let me get to the reason for my blog. It's not about "being blind", sort of. It's not about my "adventures in advertising", sort of. It's not about my life before I lost my sight, sort of. It's a "testimonial", if you will, of the overview of all of those variables and then some. So, "why a blog?". The mistakes I make are simple ones. I catch myself often causing my own dilemma's. If I recognize those mistakes, which I often do, I can possibly help someone else avoid those mistakes, or, maybe, get them out of that mistake much quicker.
The blog today is about automation. I keep hearing these advertisements from people about how they "automated" their system. How's that working for everyone? I honestly couldn't tell you since most f my revenue is from pay per click ads. I have not determined yet how to automate that since you have to physically remain on the page to receive credit for viewing the ad. I have one site that is extremely generous and sends about 2 to 400 ads per day. I love it. Keeps me occupied, puts cash in my pocket, it's easy to do. I also have referrals on this site. But, as with any employment, if these referrals do not use those sites, then they are wasting my time and theirs. Now, that's where I am quite sure automation could come in handy. All my mailer sites allow me to send a certain amount of emails every three days. I am quite sure there is software out there that would simplify and automate that process. I haven't found one that works yet, but, I'm not giving up hope. Well, that's all I have time for this morning. I will make a habit of posting something everyday, as promised, so you really will know what it's like to "See blind.". Bye all. Have a good and productive day.
The blog today is about automation. I keep hearing these advertisements from people about how they "automated" their system. How's that working for everyone? I honestly couldn't tell you since most f my revenue is from pay per click ads. I have not determined yet how to automate that since you have to physically remain on the page to receive credit for viewing the ad. I have one site that is extremely generous and sends about 2 to 400 ads per day. I love it. Keeps me occupied, puts cash in my pocket, it's easy to do. I also have referrals on this site. But, as with any employment, if these referrals do not use those sites, then they are wasting my time and theirs. Now, that's where I am quite sure automation could come in handy. All my mailer sites allow me to send a certain amount of emails every three days. I am quite sure there is software out there that would simplify and automate that process. I haven't found one that works yet, but, I'm not giving up hope. Well, that's all I have time for this morning. I will make a habit of posting something everyday, as promised, so you really will know what it's like to "See blind.". Bye all. Have a good and productive day.
Comments
Post a Comment