Thank you for viewing!!

In case some of you noticed, I haven't made a post for a couple of days. Sorry, priorities call. What is my "gibberish" about today?  "And the wicked shall inherit the earth"! Anyone remember that phrase from the Bible? I do. It rings in my mind daily, these days. The problem with society today is it is full of too many "spoiled brats". That's what an "uncontrolled" child was called when I was "growing" up.
Too many people today, though, have been taught that words can't hurt us. Maybe not, but the repercussions of those words can. Just yesterday, while watching the "news", I heard where the state that I live in has started a housing program for released prisoners from our state run "just-us" system.
That program, however, does not cover registered sex-offenders or persons imprisoned for meth dealings. Has it really become necessary for us, as "humans", to classify others as sewer rats. I'm not defending crime in any manner, don't mistake me. Yet, too err is human, to forgive, "devine". The word is so underused these days the spell check is telling me it is misspelled.  Based upon this statement, though, tells me there aren't enough "humans" left on earth.

If mankind, as a race, sure wish they would include that in applications, does not wake up and realize that no one is perfect, then we will perish as a race. Strictly from our own ignorance. Always remember, the one who said "ignorance is bliss" was ignorant. And that phrase only applies to the ignorant. Ponder on that for a while. I know we think that while so many of us have degrees in this and degrees in that, we can not be ignorant. It is that way of thinking that makes us ignorant. It falls under the category of "pride". What is pride? It is one of seven criteria that kills each of us each and every day. Once upon a time they were widely frowned upon. These days they are praised as accomplishments. In all fairness to anyone whom has ever committed a crime, we are all capable of performing unethical and horrific acts. If you think you are not prone for such an act, you really need to come out of that "glass bubble" you are living in before it breaks. Because when it breaks, first, it is too late, second, reality will hit you harder than everyone else. Anyway, something to "ponder" on. Let me know what you think. Leave me a comment, good or bad. I accept constructive criticism as well as praise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do you do that?

Common sense approach to online marketing.