Happy Veterans Day;

To all the VET's out there and especially to those who currently serve, my heart goes out to you. I know too well what it's like to be thousands of miles away from, probably in an environment you really don't care to be in, and hoping only for one thing, the assurance that all your friends and family members are safe and cared for. And,  to know that what you are doing is of real importance. I can assure you, it is. Without your dedicated service, your friends and families would not be safe, they would not be fed, they would be working in environments like the ones you currently serve in.

You would come home to a place where many of your rights would no longer exists, you would be paid pennies a day, instead of dollars, you would be lucky to receive one meal a day. I know, I for one am proud and extremely happy to have you on your watch. Wish there were more I could do for you no matter where you are. The only thing I can do for you is to assure that all of us at home are thinking of you and praying you have a safe return.

Better days for all returning service members are coming. Better days for all VET's are coming. Precision takes time, though. I hope and pray all service members have a safe and as enjoyable Veterans Day as possible. Wish you all well and God speed.


Walter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do you do that?

Common sense approach to online marketing.