Welcome to earth;
Why do people fail to understand, if you have a right to fight for what you believe in, then what part of miscommunication would lead you to believe I or someone else does not have a right to fight for what I or we believe in. Are the people of this planet so conceited that this is what they honestly believe. Not slamming anyone in particular, I hear all the time the news channels commending someone standing up for their rights and on the following pages slamming someone else for doing exactly the same, identical thing. We were not meant to all believe in the same philosophy, the same theories, the same understandings. Our universe does not work that way.
If you believe it does, or it should, then you have the issue, not someone else. If you are going to condemn someone for invading your rights then you had better expect them to do so in return. I could go on for days with issues such as this. These are the failures of "society". If you put two people in an enclosed box for months, at some point, there is going to be friction. Just because you dress nice, smell clean, are clean shaven, what would even come to reason for you to expect everyone to do the same? It will not ever be that way. I know if we all had our way we would live out our lives such as Norman Rockwell portrays in his paintings. That is why they are paintings. They are the portrayal of an image we would all love to live life like.
Until humankind wakes up and realizes we can not ever all be the same, there is always going to be friction. Whether that friction be war, a dispute, a challenge, that is where "reasoning" comes in and that alone is what separates us from the rest of nature, supposedly. If one human being forcefully shows intent to restrain another, for whatever the reason, why would they not expect retaliation? Where is the reasoning? Whenever I fill out survey's, in the column where it asks what race I am, I always choose other. When it asks to fill in the blank, my response, "human". I believe that is what we all are supposed to be, isn't it?
Good day;
Walter
Why do people fail to understand, if you have a right to fight for what you believe in, then what part of miscommunication would lead you to believe I or someone else does not have a right to fight for what I or we believe in. Are the people of this planet so conceited that this is what they honestly believe. Not slamming anyone in particular, I hear all the time the news channels commending someone standing up for their rights and on the following pages slamming someone else for doing exactly the same, identical thing. We were not meant to all believe in the same philosophy, the same theories, the same understandings. Our universe does not work that way.
If you believe it does, or it should, then you have the issue, not someone else. If you are going to condemn someone for invading your rights then you had better expect them to do so in return. I could go on for days with issues such as this. These are the failures of "society". If you put two people in an enclosed box for months, at some point, there is going to be friction. Just because you dress nice, smell clean, are clean shaven, what would even come to reason for you to expect everyone to do the same? It will not ever be that way. I know if we all had our way we would live out our lives such as Norman Rockwell portrays in his paintings. That is why they are paintings. They are the portrayal of an image we would all love to live life like.
Until humankind wakes up and realizes we can not ever all be the same, there is always going to be friction. Whether that friction be war, a dispute, a challenge, that is where "reasoning" comes in and that alone is what separates us from the rest of nature, supposedly. If one human being forcefully shows intent to restrain another, for whatever the reason, why would they not expect retaliation? Where is the reasoning? Whenever I fill out survey's, in the column where it asks what race I am, I always choose other. When it asks to fill in the blank, my response, "human". I believe that is what we all are supposed to be, isn't it?
Good day;
Walter
Comments
Post a Comment