Welcome, hope you enjoy my ventures;
The Holidays are upon us. For so many out there it can mean a painful, disheartening time of the year. That is so sad. So sad that we base everything in our lives on irrelevant matters. So, I'm blind. Big deal. Do I let that get me down? Not for a minute. It means to me Our Good Lord had enough faith in me that he decided I did not need vision to fulfill my tasks here on earth. That thought alone makes me feel like a special person. So many could turn that around and say "why me, why does this always happen to me, what am I going to do now?" Pick yourself up and go on. Use the message that was given to you, and no, that message isn't that you are worthless. That message is that you have as much worth as anyone else.
Yes, things happen to us all. When those things happen we must "honestly" ask ourselves, "Did I deserve this?" Of course you did. It's a message from our creator that you need to change your way of thinking, or the way you are doing things, or the way you are carrying on life. We put too much emphasis on pride and ego, yet most of us are taught that these are unhealthy and irrelevant matters. The words "Thou shalt not want" rings through my ears on an hourly basis. What is "want". Simply put "want" is "Wicked And Nasty Things". Always use word need, but, be honest with yourself. Am I disappointed that I will not ever see Christmas lights and trees ever again. I will not ever get to see those beautifully decorated houses and streets. Not at all. It gives me the opportunity to be able to see them in a different way. Ways in which I should have seen them all along. Through his eyes. Those things still have beauty, but in a more meaningful way. Without vision, you have to work harder at everything. That alone makes me a good person. A useful person. A productive person.
Stop thinking about that has gone wrong in your life. Start thinking about what all has gone right. Cant' think of anything? That alone should tell you that you are living your life all wrong. Change your attitude towards life. Stop thinking of all of the negative things. Start thinking of all the positive things. That is always so "tough". See, you're already thinking positive. I have so many health problems that any doctor I see for the first time has to take time to take it all in. So many have asked me "how do you do it, how do you go on?" Easy! I am still alive, I still have time to make myself a better person. I still have time to accomplish many things I should have tried to accomplish along time ago. Possibly "right a few wrongs", make the world a better place for some or everyone. Just because your life hasn't gone the way you "wanted" it to, or hasn't lived up to what you expected, doesn't mean you have to be that "bah-humbug" kind of person. You don't have to believe in God, I believe enough for many people, but, believe in yourself.
Walter.
Once again, if you are looking for extra cash for the Holidays, click the link below, If you have questions, leave me a post. I will teach you how to use it.
http://www.clixsense.com/?r=7836257&s=101
The Holidays are upon us. For so many out there it can mean a painful, disheartening time of the year. That is so sad. So sad that we base everything in our lives on irrelevant matters. So, I'm blind. Big deal. Do I let that get me down? Not for a minute. It means to me Our Good Lord had enough faith in me that he decided I did not need vision to fulfill my tasks here on earth. That thought alone makes me feel like a special person. So many could turn that around and say "why me, why does this always happen to me, what am I going to do now?" Pick yourself up and go on. Use the message that was given to you, and no, that message isn't that you are worthless. That message is that you have as much worth as anyone else.
Yes, things happen to us all. When those things happen we must "honestly" ask ourselves, "Did I deserve this?" Of course you did. It's a message from our creator that you need to change your way of thinking, or the way you are doing things, or the way you are carrying on life. We put too much emphasis on pride and ego, yet most of us are taught that these are unhealthy and irrelevant matters. The words "Thou shalt not want" rings through my ears on an hourly basis. What is "want". Simply put "want" is "Wicked And Nasty Things". Always use word need, but, be honest with yourself. Am I disappointed that I will not ever see Christmas lights and trees ever again. I will not ever get to see those beautifully decorated houses and streets. Not at all. It gives me the opportunity to be able to see them in a different way. Ways in which I should have seen them all along. Through his eyes. Those things still have beauty, but in a more meaningful way. Without vision, you have to work harder at everything. That alone makes me a good person. A useful person. A productive person.
Stop thinking about that has gone wrong in your life. Start thinking about what all has gone right. Cant' think of anything? That alone should tell you that you are living your life all wrong. Change your attitude towards life. Stop thinking of all of the negative things. Start thinking of all the positive things. That is always so "tough". See, you're already thinking positive. I have so many health problems that any doctor I see for the first time has to take time to take it all in. So many have asked me "how do you do it, how do you go on?" Easy! I am still alive, I still have time to make myself a better person. I still have time to accomplish many things I should have tried to accomplish along time ago. Possibly "right a few wrongs", make the world a better place for some or everyone. Just because your life hasn't gone the way you "wanted" it to, or hasn't lived up to what you expected, doesn't mean you have to be that "bah-humbug" kind of person. You don't have to believe in God, I believe enough for many people, but, believe in yourself.
Walter.
Once again, if you are looking for extra cash for the Holidays, click the link below, If you have questions, leave me a post. I will teach you how to use it.
http://www.clixsense.com/?r=7836257&s=101
Comments
Post a Comment