Hello again;
I feel like rip van winkle! Didn't realize it has been three days since my last post. What in the world happened to the time. One of the many advantages of being blind, you don't see calendars anymore. The days are irrelevant. You may go three or four days without sleeping before you just drop. You sleep for four or five hours, wake up, start the whole process again. Enough about that. If you haven't checked out my website (WWW:ROWNDKORNERS.com) you should skip right over and check it out and give me some input.
As stated, presuming I have everything in place by January, we are going to pick one lucky subscriber to be my guide to lead me via a helmet cam and earpiece to a certain destination by giving me simple verbal instructions to guide me there. I guarantee it to be a comical, nail-biting, on the edge of your seat, gut wrenching(probably from laughing so hard) adventure. The one question that everyone keeps asking: "Why are you doing this?". The answer is simple, two reasons, your amusement, and to pacify my curiosity.
I want to prove to myself(and to others) that there is still enough intelligence left out there to save the human race. We are in dire straits at this moment in time. We are literally on the brink of(if not in the middle of) world war III as we sit here. Now, by definition, we are already in the middle of it since it is defined as one nation being at war with three other nations. I think we are already there. It is just that everyone is too horrified to express that. They find it difficult to believe that since we are supposed to be "technologically advanced", we can't be so absolved with ourselves that this could happen. Yes, we can. Since I keep harping on the "seven deadly sins" and how we mold our lives around them, we sure can.
Greed, sloth, wrath, gluttony, lust, pride, envy. It is pretty much all of them in every day life for all of us. So long as we continue to allow our selves to be driven by them, if will continue to get worse.
Well, had my say for today. See you tomorrow.
Walter.
I feel like rip van winkle! Didn't realize it has been three days since my last post. What in the world happened to the time. One of the many advantages of being blind, you don't see calendars anymore. The days are irrelevant. You may go three or four days without sleeping before you just drop. You sleep for four or five hours, wake up, start the whole process again. Enough about that. If you haven't checked out my website (WWW:ROWNDKORNERS.com) you should skip right over and check it out and give me some input.
As stated, presuming I have everything in place by January, we are going to pick one lucky subscriber to be my guide to lead me via a helmet cam and earpiece to a certain destination by giving me simple verbal instructions to guide me there. I guarantee it to be a comical, nail-biting, on the edge of your seat, gut wrenching(probably from laughing so hard) adventure. The one question that everyone keeps asking: "Why are you doing this?". The answer is simple, two reasons, your amusement, and to pacify my curiosity.
I want to prove to myself(and to others) that there is still enough intelligence left out there to save the human race. We are in dire straits at this moment in time. We are literally on the brink of(if not in the middle of) world war III as we sit here. Now, by definition, we are already in the middle of it since it is defined as one nation being at war with three other nations. I think we are already there. It is just that everyone is too horrified to express that. They find it difficult to believe that since we are supposed to be "technologically advanced", we can't be so absolved with ourselves that this could happen. Yes, we can. Since I keep harping on the "seven deadly sins" and how we mold our lives around them, we sure can.
Greed, sloth, wrath, gluttony, lust, pride, envy. It is pretty much all of them in every day life for all of us. So long as we continue to allow our selves to be driven by them, if will continue to get worse.
Well, had my say for today. See you tomorrow.
Walter.
Comments
Post a Comment