Well, hello everyone.

Back once again. Today's post is on "honesty". What the ##@& is that?  Well, it is something that is supposed to be coming from all of us. Yet, today, more and more the philosophy is "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with ##@@%%&**". You know the word. If you base all your emphasis on this philosophy, then, what are you doing? You are, in fact, lying. Plain and simple. I watched a video on "Youtube" the other day and realized this is the norm. The video was on email marketing. It was using clickbank. The publisher started with selecting a brand from a list, went off to another spill about another website, then went to how he really loved using this other website, then how to use this aforementioned website, and eventually trying to convince you he made $10K weekly by doing this. "What in the world happened to that brand that I first selected from clickbank." "What am I supposed to do with that line I just copied from clickbank. He did not ever state that. He did not ever explain. As I have discovered, they are all like that. It makes me think of the old cliche' "A picture is worth a thousand words". In too many cases. they are all the wrong words. Everything when it comes to two people working together is a two way street.

At all times there has to be compromise from both participants. If there isn't, then you get friction. That friction then turns to argument and leads to chaos when neither party is willing to compromise. This is where we come to what I said in one of my earlier posts. We all behave like spoiled little children. We curse, stomp our feet, fight, whatever, in order to get our way. "My way is best" is not ever the right approach. There are not any more open minds in society. Brings me back to that part of "The Good Book" that says "spare the rod and spoil the child". I deal with this on an hour by hour basis, daily. No one knows how to interact with the blind for two reasons, 1. No one is teaching them, 2. They don't want to learn. Like, I am determined to get more people to read my blog. I am stomping my feet literally throwing a tantrum because no one is reading it. "Not". Doesn't matter to me if a single person reads them. They are pretty much a "diary" if you will, to me. Anyway, talk some more tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do you do that?

Common sense approach to online marketing.