Welcome all;

The Holidays are steadily approaching. Have all your "peas in one pod" yet?  Of course I do! Today's rant is on grief. Why do we allow grief to control our lives? It can have its benefits. It can also have its everlasting depriving affects on us, as well. Like being blind, once again, its all in how you perceive the message. I took losing my sight as a message showing me that having vision all these years was really holding me back. Excuse the pun, but, when I went blind was when my eyes actually opened up. I was so distracted by all that I could see, I wasn't seeing the "real" picture. What is the "real" picture? You and I, we are who we are. Accept it with open arms, an open mind, and all your heart. I feel so sad for all those who have decided to end their lives early, for whatever reason. They really had no idea what they may have had in store for them. We all have bad things happen to us. We all lose loved ones. We all lose faith. We all lose something in life. We are meant to. Why? It is designed to make us stronger as individuals. It is designed to inspire us to become who we were really meant to be to start with.

So your boyfriend or girlfriend walks out on you. So you lose that one special friend that you knew was the only one you could connect with. Grieve about it. Feel the sorrow. Feel the anger, the disappointment, the confusion. All of those emotions are part of an exercise program designed from the one and only to bring out the part of us He truly knows we are.  So what, you don't look like that superstar quarterback who plays for your favorite NFL team. So what you don't have an idea that will win you the Nobel Peace Prize. You were not meant to. You have higher expectations from someone who really, truly loves you. Some of us decide not to believe because we are so distraught we lose "sight" of the bigger picture. The world really is a big place. If it's not big enough, then the universe most certainly is. Don't make a rash decision just because one thing goes wrong. I decided a long time ago that Murphy (in reference to Murphy's Law) was going to be my best friend. I knew he was going to walk hand in hand with me my whole life. I decided then, so be it. Let's be friends. I'll show you how to turn those laws into success. So, throw everything that you have at me. Bring it on. It will make life more amusing for me. It has.

Please use your grief to make better decisions. Make yourself a better, stronger person. Don't use it to attract pity or sympathy from others. All that does is makes you expect it from everyone. Remember, that other person may be having a worse life than you are. Use your grief to educate them. Help them through their rough moment. This alone will make you a better person. See, education is in progress already.

With the Holidays approaching, we can all use extra cash. Sign up for Clicksense. It's fast to sign up.
Its free to sign up. It's free to use to earn extra cash by taking 5 minute surveys that can pay upwards of 10 to 15 dollars, each. PTC ads that pay upwards of 5 cents an ad. Doesn't sound like much but it adds up quick. You really can make upwards of 100 to 200 dollars per day. Click the link below to get started.
http://www.clixsense.com/?r=7836257&s=101


See you later,

Walter






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do you do that?

Common sense approach to online marketing.