Hello again;

Okay, enough ranting. Here is what my blog is all about. I have opened a new website called "ROWNDKORNERS". Check it out. The purpose of the website is detailed on the "about" page. In short, starting in January, presuming all my video equipment arrives in time, I am going to allow my subscribers to guide me to my destinations via Skype. If I have a doctors appointment, if I go grocery shopping, if I just want to make a trip downtown to get out for a while, one lucky subscriber will get to be my eyes. That subscriber will be responsible for getting me across streets, able to maneuver through buildings and around obstacles, successfully(I hope) on each trip.

Why am I doing this? I am 52 years old and as stated in my earlier posts, I choose to live entirely on my own. I have more health problems than Doan's has back-pills and prefer not to leave anyone behind when my chips are called in. Society,which I have been raving on lately, is unforgiving. Therefore, from time to time, I would like some form of security when I go on these "adventures". With the help of someone guiding me, I could expand my horizons. I could go to more places and do more than what I do now. As I said, I have so many health problems that mobility is a real issue with me. My doctors and educators will testify to that. With the aid of someone with vision, I feel I could easily navigate my way to places that are currently outside my scope of places to go.  The lucky subscriber chosen to be my seeing navigator will guide me to the places I need to go. It will be broadcast live on youtube and everyone will have the opportunity to see, firsthand, what it would be like to step into the shoes of "seeing blind".

If you are interested in assisting in anyway, leave me a post or comment, or email me at rowland.walter6@gmail.com. Enough for today.


Walter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do you do that?

Common sense approach to online marketing.